If your oral health habits are great but your smile still suffers from bad bites or misalignment issues, it may be time to consider straightening them out with a pair of orthodontic braces. Our orthodontist at Advanced Center for Orthodontics specialize in orthodontic treatments that are sure to bring a smile to your face. Orthodontic braces can be the difference you’re looking for the smile makeover you’ve always desired.
Here are some of the benefits of braces:
- Orthodontic braces promote healthier teeth and gums. Straight teeth are much easier to brush and floss than misaligned teeth.
- Straight teeth can fix jaw alignment issues and can help prevent Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome, also known as TMJ.
- Bite problems caused by misalignments can be fixed with orthodontic braces.
- Various types of clear braces can be near invisible and potentially removable for eating.
- With straighter teeth, self-esteem can drastically improve, as well as interactions in social settings and amongst peers.
If you are interested in learning more about our orthodontics services at Advanced Center for Orthodontics, or would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Michael Chung, feel free to call us at 732-308-0022. Our office is located in Freehold, New Jersey. Come in now to learn all about what a straight smile can do for you!